• Provision of technical support for the USAID Integrated Health Program (IHP) qualitative assessment in Bauchi, Kebbi and Sokoto States in review of operational plan with detailed assessment of workplan, review of data management plan and analysis and reporting of data collected. • Building and management of team of qualitative coders for data collected on the field
• In charge of baseline assessment data analysis in eight states: Kano, Plateau, Lagos, Edo, Adamawa, Enugu, Ogun and Abuja • Coordinated data entry, cleaning, and reporting for baseline assessment on SKYE-TVET Project held in eight (Lagos, Ogun, FCT, Edo, Enugu, Kano, Adamawa and Plateau) States of Nigeria.
• Coordinated the data entry, cleaning and reporting of data for the i-Breast Feasibility Study held in Osun, Oyo, Ekiti and Lagos States.
• Moderator and Notetaker in FGDs for young people in Akure South and North LGAs, Ondo State • Coding of FGD transcripts in ATLAS.ti QDA software • Qualitative data analysis of FGD codes and report writing
• Worked with a team of researchers to assess and evaluate the Stop Diarrhoea Initiative of the Save the Children International in Shomolu Local Government • Along with my partner, we carried out Focus Group Discussions, Key Informant Interviews and In-depth Interviews for community members, pupils, government officials and health officials, totalling 27 interviews on the procedure and effectiveness of the Stop Diarrhoea Initiative in Shomolu Local Government, Lagos State • Production of interview Summary Notes of each interview and a review of the typed audio transcripts to ensure they are exactly what the audio contained • Worked with the Principal Investigator as a logistics officer with the duties of dispatching to each team of researchers, materials they will need for their various field work including audio recorders, interview summary guides, interview materials, disbursement of transportation costs and collation of research deliverables including interview audios, interview summary notes, and reviewed transcripts • Managing information for the project such that there was free and convenient flow of information among all parties involved in the study.
OND Banking and Finance